Every builder will have their own individual build process which it is important to run through early in the process. Here is a guide to know what to expect.
1. Initial Meeting
2. Builder develops a build estimate based on home design or plans
3. Place deposit to finalise plans and reports, site visit
4. Make selections for home. Choose tiles, floor coverings, paint colours.
5. Receive Fixed Price quote
6. Sign contract
7. Meet with supervisor on site
8. Build starts on your home
9. Site work, excavation, slabs, services,
10. Wall and roof frames
11. Roof, windows & brickwork
12. Fit out and finishes, kitchen, tiles, flooring
13. Quality check and evaluation, walk thru
15. Welcome to your new home!
16. Maintenance period